Sunday, March 22, 2009

Blogmania

After hearing disturbing reports that my wonderful, inexpensive book, is being read by a large audience...and that's great...I find it hard to believe that the book is being shared by multiple users, almost to the point of absurdity. For example, one guy in Chicago got it from somebody else, who got it from somebody else, and now this guy in Chicago...Chicago...is sending it to his buddy in Las Vegas!

All I can say is, the economic disaster must be worse than I imagined. Sure, I'm broke now, but come on...The shipping cost from Chi-town to Lost Wages has got to be almost the same as going to Amazon and just ordering it through them, and you'll probably get it quicker too!

In the meantime, realizing how tough times must be for people who can't even afford their very own copy of Life Under the Corporate Microscope, I've beefed up my personal marketing campaign by going on every web-site imaginable, and while posting a clever reply, casually mentioning..."Oh, by the way, if you want a really good book on the subject...."

Of course, whatever they're posting will be close enough to somehow link that topic to my masterpiece. One thing I've got going in my favor is the extreme level of disgust 99% of Americans have with Corporate America; and I had my dose of it for 26 years, with good old Enterprise Rent-a-Car.

Recently, I've posted brilliant messages in the local Phoenix Arizona News website, as well as the St Louis Post Dispatch website, and even in the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, and Washington Post. Oh, and even some Management Issues site.

If it sounds like I'm going crazy, you'd be absolutely right. Must sell books...must sell books...

Got to go; my blog-nation awaits my shameless self promotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment