Thursday, April 2, 2009

Life Above the Corporate Microscope---A Maverick's Peace of Mind

When you write a book called Life Under the Corporate Microscope---A Maverick's Irreverent Perspective, it only makes sense to write a sequel and call it Life Above the Corporate Microscope---A Maverick's Peace of Mind.  Granted, my original book was based on 26 years worth of experience, working for Enterprise Rent-a-Car; I've only been retired for eight years, so this next book is either going to be a short one (50 or 60 pages), or I'm going to have to get creative in my content.

I think I can muster up the necessary amount of creativity to make this next tome another interesting and compelling piece of work.  After all, without all that work getting in the way, life tends to be more enjoyable, and consequently more interesting.  To put it succinctly, I partied like a rock star (finally), made a lot of new friends, made some new enemies, and made some casual acquaintences who fit somewhere in between.

Naturally, I made some really dumb mistakes over the last eight years, but somehow, gained a new found insight about people, events, and life in general.  I'm getting philosophical in my old age.

In the meantime, if you haven't already gotten your very own copy of Life Under the Corporate Microscope, I invite you to take a peek at my website, and order away.  It's just that simple, and the book is just that good.  It's a good old fashioned jab at Corporate America, and it'll keep you so amused with my anecdotes, you won't to put it down.

That's all for now folks.  Now go buy my book.  Thank you.

Here's how to order:  http://outskirtspress.com/LarryUnderwood

No comments:

Post a Comment